Ellie wrote Nate a letter yesterday..it said this-
"Dear Dad..you are sweet. And you are cool. Dad you are sexi. You are even the best dad in the world. I like you so much. And you are my favorite boy in the world. Love, Ellie"
Nice letter until you get to the "sexi" part. That got an eyebrow raise from me. So here is our conversation-
Me- "Do you even know what sexy means?"
Ellie- "no- what does it mean?"
Me- "Uh it means cute and nice"
We left it at that..then today
Ellie- "Dad you are so sexy."
Me- "Ellie I don't want you saying that."
Ellie - "Why do you say it then?"
Me- "Because only grown-ups can say that word."
I think i am in big trouble with her.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is so funny! What a cutie:)
Oh.My.Heck. That is Hilarious!
That is so funny!!! She will look back and blush at that someday!!!
You are amazing and insightful and funny and smart and witty and beautiful and fun and christ-like and a whole bunch of other things good!
I love ya!
What's so terrible about telling someone they are cute and nice?...come on mom!! SO FUNNY!
Now WHO would she have heard use that word??? :) Cute!
Post a Comment