Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin City

Our haul...pretty good eh?
Nate and Ellie with more gourds

Connor collecting gourds...gotta have some for my porch decor!


These two are only weeks apart and are the best of friends



Sophie and her sidekick MaceDog!




Pumpkin picking at this huge farm has become a tradition for our family. So for Home Night last week, we headed over to this great place. They take you out on their tractor into the patch and then you get to choose from thousands of pumpkins. We had a great time even if it was cold. And if I would have been smart, I would have had Nate gone an hour before us. He is such a perfectionist...looking for the perfect pumpkin to carve. It took him forever. But I'm sure his pumpkin will be the best. It always is.

1 comment:

Amy B. said...

I'm so mad we missed it...I'm still trying to figure out where to get our pumpkins from and how to pay for them...it's highway robbery up here!! And, we can never get the cute gourds either...UGH!!!