Thursday, October 15, 2009

Life and my Bathtub

Do you know what I hate about life??? The little inconveniences that happen that serve no purpose and that cost money and time. What am I talking about you ask? Well let me fill you in. Yesterday I was getting into the shower when my almost empty, plastic bottle of body wash fell into the tub and put a hole in it. HELLO!! How does that happen? We drop the kids bath toys that are hard as rocks in there all the time and nothing happens..but no a plastic bottle is the culprit. So I call the Plumbing place here and they refer me to a guy who comes down occasionally from SLC to fix these problems. I have called him for 2 days, left messages..even told him I was having a baby next week (I was hoping for a fast, sympathy call) and NADA. Nothing! Things like this just irritate me. It's because I'm gonna have a baby. I want things all in order and ready. I don't have the time or money for things like this. Oooooh I am so irritated. And lately all i do is cry. I cry because he won't return my phone calls, I cried because my mom offered to wash my swing and bassinet and then she offered to take me to get my hair done. I cried because Nate said he would get the kids to school this morning but he was snoozen away. At this point I will cry over pretty much anything. So I guess I am supposed to learn patience in these situations but I'm sick of it. I don't want any patience right now. I just want my tub fixed before I have this kid!

3 comments:

RobJulsandKids said...

I am sorry Ashley! I wish that I knew how and I would come fix your tub! I can do your hair tho if yu want:) seriously...call me!

Amy B. said...

I know...duct tape! It fixes everything!!!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Oh, I know how you feel all too well. I wish I were there to take you to dinner. But, pretty soon, you'll have baby and you'll feel better. Pregnancy sucks, you have my sympathies!