Well another year has come and gone and I have many new resolutions..I am hoping if i blog about them, they will mean more and I'll have more accountability..so here is my list.
1. Lose weight..this somehow makes my list every year. 10 more lbs. to go. Then it will be baby time again..no I'm not announcing
2. Temple attendance..I am sure we are the worst couple ever
3. More consistent family prayer and scripture study
4. Start my own company, make millions so Nate can quit his job and we can actually see our dad every once in a while. pretty lofty eh?
5. Stay healthy and happy...keep exercising and I might try and cut out like one piece of candy a day..easier said than done, especially for us Christensens.
So there you have it. Now it's all published and official. We'll see how i do. Happy New Year
5 comments:
The candy one cracks me up!
What type of business would you start? Hey wait, you used to have a business. I stopped eating sugar for my new years resolution. I've only gone 7 days now, lets see how much longer I can go. Here's my tip: Take EVERYTHING out of your house that has sugar. Syrup, chocolate, cereal, everything.
Ashley! I just found your blog via Amber's. Such a cute family! I wanted to comment so you knew I was here and now I feel less like a blog-stalker. :)
I didn't post my New Year's Resolution to minimize the badonka donk - but I'm right there with you! :) Whatever, anyone who will get a Brazilian is too hot for words.... :)
I know...don't you just love 24?! It is the best, I just LOVE IT! Who doesn't love Jack Bauer!
Post a Comment