Ok so I am not one to take pictures of thier home and then blog about it. It sounds like a very vain thing to do. But here I am. I was asked to have my home in the Christmas Home show ( a fund raiser for the local Crisis center around here) I said yes..against my better judgement. But in the end, I got projects done and things done around the house that have needed to be done. This just gave us some added incentive. I have to admit, I think it looks pretty good. It was a lot of fun and my house has never been or probably ever will be so Christmasy. Bytheway, the reason I am posting these is for my sister-in-laws who asked me to. So enjoy..give me some decorating tips and when this is over, I can enjoy the rest of the month
9 comments:
Everything looks soooooooo good! I love the shelving in the kids rooms and I to am now extremely in love with your bedding...Great Job!!!
Can you do my house next? That would be AWESOME! Looks like "Pottery Barn." I need some serious help. We have the newly "moved in" look, meaning "BARE!"
Oh my gosh....it looks SO good! I am feeling inspired:)
Looks so good. I'm sorry I am not going to make it to the home show to see it in person!! You did a great job!!
hey Ashley- This is Matea. Your house is soooooooo cute! I am in LOVE!!! When we get in our new house you'll have to come and help me decorate. Where did you find your girls cute bedding?
The place looks freakin' amazing! I'm waiting for you to come up here to do your Christmas shopping and then I'll go out with your list and you can stay and work your magic at my place. You name the date....
Oh the memories of the small town Christmas home shows! I went to those in Gunnison and it was pretty fun. Your house? SO DANG CUTE! I totally love your new bedding.
Your house looks so good! You will have to help me decorate mine if I ever get one! I wanted to see it in person, but maybe I'll still come over when I am around at Christmas! I love your christmas pictures of your family!
Wow! You've got great taste. Your house looks amazing!
Post a Comment