Nate..Ashley..Connor..Ellie..Sophie..Maggie..Chloe
So cute! I can't believe how much Clay looks like your dad! You and McCall both look really pretty, and your kids are adorable!
Um...I better get a Christmas card! 1265 South 1220 West, Orem, UT 84058. :)
I like that idea of just posting your christmas wishes on your blog!!!
Super, super cute! Love them!
Okay! Consider this my Christmas greeting to you......Merry Christmas From the the Luekenga's!!!!
They turned out darling Ashley!
So Cute!!! Did you know that all you little Christensen's have the same nose? It is true. :)
I love those pictures!!
you have a cute family!!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how much Clay looks like your dad! You and McCall both look really pretty, and your kids are adorable!
Um...I better get a Christmas card! 1265 South 1220 West, Orem, UT 84058. :)
I like that idea of just posting your christmas wishes on your blog!!!
Super, super cute! Love them!
Okay! Consider this my Christmas greeting to you......Merry Christmas From the the Luekenga's!!!!
They turned out darling Ashley!
So Cute!!! Did you know that all you little Christensen's have the same nose? It is true. :)
I love those pictures!!
you have a cute family!!!!
Post a Comment