Thursday, December 4, 2008

Are you Serious!!!!

Ok so let me tell you about my night last night..just so you can all be glad it wasn't you. we all went to bed fine and dandy. At about 3:30 am Ellie starts up with a coughing fit. (She has been sick for a week now) So I give her some medicine, a drink of water and crank up the humidifier. That seems to do the trick and she goes back to bed. 4:00 am Connor gets up and has to poo..like major poo. He gets done and goes back to bed. 15 minutes later, he comes in and says he has thrown up. I go into a panic because that very night, I had just put on his brand new bedding I bought. I mean are you serious!! So Nate gets him in the tub and I go in to check out the damage..Oh first of all the smell. So RANK..all acidy and gross. It made me want to vomit. Then I look and it is everywhere. I kid you not. All over his new bedspread, all down the wall, on the carpet and on one of those decorative pillows you can't just throw in the washer. So I proceed to remove all his bedding and start some laundry. Then I start scrubbing his mattress, while Nate attempts to clean the pillow. All while trying not to smell this yuck! So after I clean it the best I can, I grab the Febreeze (and lets just say a little prayer of thanks for Febreeze) I swear I used half a bottle. And went and got another one this morning. So i Febreezed the crap out of the entire room..put Connor to bed on the floor and couldn't fall asleep for like another hour because I had this horrible stench in my nose. So Gross to say the least and I said to Nate as we were drifting off to sleep.."and we want another kid???"

5 comments:

RobJulsandKids said...

I hate those nights! I am so sorry.

Jayci said...

oh my heck! I don't look forward to those times when I eventually have kids. YUCK. I seriously think I would have thrown up all over if I had to clean that up!

Amy B. said...

HaHaHaHaHa..."Febreezed the crap..." Hilarious! Amen...I just said a little prayer for Febreeze...

Ryan and Amber said...

I almost couldn't even read this freakin' story and to think that you lived through it! You're like a super-hero or something. NASTY!

Adam and Melisa said...

Seriously...why do we keep having more? And I remember complaining when they were babies and they would "spit up!" We've had a few of those nights ourselves...never on the walls though! I did start just lining the mattress with towels instead of putting more bedding back on...this helped with clean-up! Glad you survived the night!! Nothing quite like Febreeze puke smell!