
Is this the hottest guy you've ever seen or what? I mean seriously..just look at that hottie :) While my brother Robbie wakeboarded, Nate wore is Aviators..and I had to take a few shots. I think he looks so good, we may have to steal them. I know I am the luckiest and most blessed to have this man in my life. Not only good-looking but so amazing..love you babe!
6 comments:
I've always admired you and Nate's relationship. I think it's awesome how you guys are so much in love "after all these years!" Seriously, it's awesome & you guys are a great example.
Really? I think he's kind of a goof! I don't think he's cute at all..not my type! HEHE
He is hot!!! Why didn't you tell me you had been blog lurking so I could start doing the same to you,
P.S. Do you digi scrap?
Wow! I always new You were my hottest brother in law but WOW!! You just put any and all men to shame!! :)
Hey - got your message and don't worry that I TOTALLY have pics of spiderman on my computer from Carl, Ryan and now YOU are talking about this. Obsessive! Very funny you jerky lovin' huntin' girlie!
Post a Comment