Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lake Powell



So we just got back from Lake Powell, and this time Nate got to go! Hooray! It was a quick four days but we managed to cram in lots of fun. The kids had a great time...Sophie my 21 month old has no fear, runs right in, "swims" and then turns onto her back to float. She is crazy! Grandma and Papa Belnap even went for a Banana ride. Thanks to everyone..especially Rob and McCall for coming to help with the houseboat and to my parents for letting us use everything. What a great time!

2 comments:

Amy B. said...

I can't wait to blog about it but I am still recovering from no sleep there...you know how I am!

Ryan and Amber said...

You got to vacation with your hubby? What is the special occassion? :) Looks like fun! Wish I was there getting a tan in my aviators!