Monday, August 4, 2008

Seriously..kids!


So am I the only mother who has kids with a love/hate relationship? I swear these two either play so great or scream and yell at each other. So tonight I had had enough. ..even reminding Connor that he had just been baptized didn't work so I remembered my neighbor who had done this. I made them clean up their mess with their hands tied together. Connor took it okay..obviously Ellie thought otherwise. Anyways it worked..they cleaned up, brushed their teeth and are now watching cartoons quietly together. Maybe I'll do this forever:)

6 comments:

Amy B. said...

Ellies face says it all...Hilarious!!! I have one who makes that same face often...and she's 9....SERIOUSLY!!!!!

ALICIA said...

How funny. That's a good idea. A few days ago my kids were fighting & we made them sit on the floor facing eachother for several minutes. They couldn't talk or touch eachother. They just sat there. First they were mad & then it turned into funny & everything was better.

Ashley DeMille said...

How funny! I'll have to remember that idea when Jaxon and Madilyn get to that stage.

Cute Andersons said...

Your blog is darling! I can't believe you have an 8 yr. old. Time flies! Your blog made me smile today.
Love,
Natalie

Ryan and Amber said...

That picture is freakin' hilarious! I swear I would do that every other day for my own entertainment purposes if I were in your shoes! Love it!

Tina said...

Seriously laughing out loud at that hilarious picture!! That is way too funny! I love your blog.

My email is teanster@hotmail.com...send me an email and I will shoot ya an invite.

-Tina