Our neighborhood is awesome and this year we rented this huge slide for an out-of-school party for all of our kids..well Nate is still a kid..anyways it was cold but that didn't stop them from having a good time. I was the only party pooper. Hey-it was really cold ok. Quit giving me crap about it. :) The start of the summer was great, and I say let the good times roll...
6 comments:
Yeah...I can leave a comment. We had so much fun at the party, thanks for letting us crash it. We love you!!!
Looks like we missed a fun party! I hope our new neighbors are half as fun as you guys!
Hey! That's such a fun idea! I can't believe you were such a party pooper! J/K. If it really was cold, I probably wouldn't want to do it either! I'd love to see you sometime. Do you ever come up to Orem? I'll try and give you a call sometime soon. Love you!
Just because you like your book so much doesn't mean that you can't post...you leave us all hanging here...jk...love ya...enjoy the book!
I'm tagging you! check out my blog for the rules...I can't wait to see your post!
Thanks for the link - I can't believe how big your kids are! Your family is adorable, and I wish I could see you at the reunion! We'll be around at Christmas time - maybe we can see you then!
Post a Comment